The Sponsors respect the intellectual property of others and ask their users to do the same. Service marks and trademarks contained in or displayed on popslogo.nyc, and the contents of linked sites operated by third parties, are the property of their respective owners. All other design, information, text, graphics, images, pages, interfaces, links, software, and other items and materials contained in or displayed on popslogo.nyc, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are the property of the Sponsors. All rights are reserved.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice/Takedown Request
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement via its display on, or other use by, popslogo.nyc, you may submit a notice pursuant to the DMCA by emailing the Sponsors (see Section E below) with the following information in writing:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Sponsors to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the Sponsors to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- a statement that you (and, if applicable, the person or entity on whose behalf you are acting) have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You do not have the right to post material to popslogo.nyc unless given such right by the Sponsors. If the Sponsors have given you permission to post an array of material to popslogo.nyc, and the specific material you posted has been taken down pursuant to the DMCA, you may submit a counter-notice pursuant to the DMCA by emailing the Sponsors (see Section E below) with the following information in writing:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the you consent to the jurisdiction of the United States federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, that you consent for any judicial district in which jurisdiction of the City may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under Section B above or an agent of such person.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements for a DMCA Notice/Counter-Notice (as applicable), your Notice/Counter-Notice may not be valid.
The Sponsors can be reached at the Competition email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to email@example.com. To request permission to use Sponsors’ intellectual property located on popslogo.nyc, please contact the Sponsors at firstname.lastname@example.org.